Yes – It’s true! Free access to our 2021 NFPay Report.
Now more than ever, we know your organization could use a financial break. We are excited to announce this very special offer to all Not-for-Profit organizations across Canada.
We are happy to announce that our Ontario Report was published May 19th. Contact email@example.com if you are interested in receiving this report.
UPDATE: Western and Eastern Canada: We are actively communicating with many interested participants and plan to collect data throughout the year. As soon as we have enough data to report, we will be in touch with all participants. Please forward our website link to everyone in your NFP networks:
Let’s build Canada’s first free comprehensive NFP Compensation survey together!!
Who is included?
- Associations, Foundations, Societies, Councils
- Social Enterprises, Community groups
- Charities (Public and Private)
- Government Funded Agencies
- All other Not-for-Profits
What to expect?
- A – Z job families – from entry level to ED/CEO
- Broad range of statistics – 10th to 90th Percentile; Base salary, Bonus and Total Cash Compensation
- A comprehensive HR Programs report including, Salary Administration, Wellness Programs, Covid-19 Impact and more
- Data segmented by type of NFP and by Operating Budget
- Simple easy to understand format with supporting job and level descriptions
- Submission and data interpretation support from compensation professionals
For further details please check out our NFPay Sample Data.
- Salary data by Job Family
- Job Family and Job Level Descriptions
About BenchMarket: The team at Benchmarket have been producing quality, respected market data surveys since the year 2000. Our extensive experience within the Canadian, North American and Global Technology environments, and as trusted advisors to more than 500 clients, provides valuable insight to the HR challenges faced by organizations today. Our clients depend on us to be their primary benchmarking resource and subject matter experts to help them establish competitive compensation structures and make confident, compliant compensation decisions.