Yes – It’s true! Free access to our 2021 NFPay Report.
Now more than ever, we know your organization could use a financial break. We are excited to announce this very special offer to all Not-for-Profit organizations across Canada.
UPDATE: We have been collecting compensation data from across the country since February and we are excited to announce that our Ontario Report was published May 19th.
We will be collecting data for other provinces/regions across Canada over the next year and hope to have more free reports ready by September! Help us build this valuable national NFP database by sending our website link to your networks! NFPay Compensation Survey – BenchMarket
Stay tuned: Western and Eastern Canada publications are scheduled for September 17th, 2021!
Who is included?
- Associations, Foundations, Societies, Councils
- Social Enterprises, Community groups
- Charities (Public and Private)
- Government Funded Agencies
- All other Not-for-Profits
What to expect?
- A – Z job families – from entry level to ED/CEO
- Broad range of statistics – 10th to 90th Percentile; Base salary, Bonus and Total Cash Compensation
- A comprehensive HR Programs report including, Salary Administration, Wellness Programs, Covid-19 Impact and more
- Data segmented by type of NFP and by Operating Budget
- Simple easy to understand format with supporting job and level descriptions
- Submission and data interpretation support from compensation professionals
For further details please check out our NFPay Sample Data.
- Salary data by Job Family
- Job Family and Job Level Descriptions
About BenchMarket: The team at Benchmarket have been producing quality, respected market data surveys since the year 2000. Our extensive experience within the Canadian, North American and Global Technology environments, and as trusted advisors to more than 500 clients, provides valuable insight to the HR challenges faced by organizations today. Our clients depend on us to be their primary benchmarking resource and subject matter experts to help them establish competitive compensation structures and make confident, compliant compensation decisions.